Event Suggestion- Decklaration

dayanara dayanara

Event Suggestion- Decklaration

Greetings!

Just 2 questions to answers for your chance a shiny new random coupon!

Q1: What did you think about that event?
Q2: What would you suggest in the future? What should I add or do away with?
Hotaru Hotaru

Re: Event Suggestion- Decklaration

Q1: I liked it, although it was a little confusing to have 2 different things going on, with the deck updates and the games. Also, 9/11 wasn't updated and by the time I got home today, the event was gone, so I didn't get the last 2 days of decks ;_;

Q2: Something a little more intensive? This was fine, as a prejoin event, but for other events, it would be nice to take a litle longer.
dayanara dayanara

Re: Event Suggestion- Decklaration

Thank you for your input, Hotaru