Game Help- 2016

dayanara dayanara

Game Help- 2016

Need help with a game? Feel free to reply to this thread.
Members can help solve game answers as well, but they cannot completely give the answer away, just hints and suggestions, please.
Allison Allison

Re: Game Help- 2016

I'm not sure if I'm just having issues playing Lavazza Link or if the coding is wrong.
It looks like the image map coding is for a map called "floor2" but you named assigned the image to use the map named "floormap", so there isn't actually a link available on the image?
dayanara dayanara

Re: Game Help- 2016

@Allison: Yup, that was my fault, it was under the wrong map. For some reason it was pulling up September's link map T_T
Anyway, thank you for letting me know :)
It's fixed and now you can play it once again
xxing xxing

Re: Game Help- 2016

is anyone else having an issue with gourmet card & identity crisis? i have the right answers but it's telling me the answers are wrong.
dayanara dayanara

Re: Game Help- 2016

@xxing: Sorry, error on my part for Identity Crisis, please try again!
As for Gourmet Card I'm looking for the filename, all lowercase with the number.
xxing xxing

Re: Game Help- 2016

the gourmet card answer i was referring to was last week's, it seems to have changed since then
dayanara dayanara

Re: Game Help- 2016

@xxing: Something was going on with that game about a week ago, but has since been edited.
To make it up to you, please try playing again :)
Hotaru Hotaru

Re: Game Help- 2016

For the event, I can't seem to find the reindeer. I was convinced that it was on a deck page featuring lights or a festival or something (like streetlights or trafficlights or something), but it wasn't there, so I caved and searched the whole site, but still couldn't find it. I searched deck pages, member profiles, game pages, forms, etc. Is there something I'm missing?
dayanara dayanara

Re: Game Help- 2016

Hey Hotaru,

You're definitely in the right ballpark. My only suggestion for you and everyone is to fully check a page in it's ENTIRETY and not just what is it visible from first click.

I hope that has helped. If not just reply again and I'll try give an hint.
Hotaru Hotaru

Re: Game Help- 2016

Hrm, ok. *gets out magnifying glass*
Hotaru Hotaru

Re: Game Help- 2016

Ok, so I found it now! But the "Answer Area" page isn't working, it gives me a 404 error no matter what I put into it...
dayanara dayanara

Re: Game Help- 2016

Hey Hotaru,

Glad that you found it! Here's a direct link to the Answer Area page: here

Just as a tip, all locations and patterns have to have been found in order to submit your answer ^^
Whitney Whitney

Re: Game Help- 2016

Hi! I'm having trouble finding pattern 2. I looked all over the site and the place I thought it'd be wasn't there. Is there any help you can give? It's the only pattern I have left to find and I'd like to participate in the contest! :) Thanks!
dayanara dayanara

Re: Game Help- 2016

Hey Whitney,

For some reason, the pattern disappear. It's back up. Use today's clue to guide you in the right direction  and sorry about that! ^^;

Good luck!
Whitney Whitney

Re: Game Help- 2016

Thank you! I was able to find it! :D

I went to submit my answer in the answer area but when I submit it, the page goes to a test page: http://urbanity.autumn-almanac.us/test.php. I think there might be something wrong with your submit button!
Dayanara Dayanara

Re: Game Help- 2016

It's working now, sorry about that hun~ >.<

Error on my part, please try once more